Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria - a YouTube star. Born on 19 September 1989, his country of birth was the United States. Bryan has also become famous through his YouTube channel EpicMunke Channel. Mukbangs and his pranks have helped him garner massive fame. Bryan Renteria Jr., the deceased child of Mayra Renteria. In the days following his appearance the kid was admitted to the NICU. Mayra posted on Twitter that Bryan was treated for a health condition on October 4th 2021. In this article, we will examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s tragic loss of life. Mayra Isabal's son was Bryan Renteria Jr. Reports of his demise have stunned people around the globe. Bryan's demise has been confirmed by New-Deaths via their website. Mayra shared the news in her Instagram posting on Bryan's initial introduction. The inscription is: "I can hardly hold my child and bring him to home." In my faith in God I am convinced that he will help him gain strength and perseverance to take on this. My son is very solid! I love him. Not terrible and not bad very much. My Bryancito is on my petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Julia-roberts

Lisa Vander pump

Beautiful pics of Maggie Grace and Maddie Ziegler feet & legs